How to SYNCH CDT after adding field to database

Added a field to a database table.  The CDT based on the table does not have the new field after running SYNCH.

Not sure of the correct way to accomplish. 

If need to  Download XSD, make change manually, and then Upload XSD, what is the process to upload XSD and apply it.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The other posters are correct that you download the XSD and modify it, but personally I almost never do that. Instead, I typically either:

1. Make the change in the Appian CDT first, then publish the data store again. This will automatically add the new column to your table in the database
    2. Make the change in the database and make the same change in the Data Type Designer. Unless you're doing something complex, most of the time you can just add the field directly in the UI and it will map correctly.
  • The other posters are correct that you download the XSD and modify it, but personally I almost never do that. Instead, I typically either:

1. Make the change in the Appian CDT first, then publish the data store again. This will automatically add the new column to your table in the database
    2. Make the change in the database and make the same change in the Data Type Designer. Unless you're doing something complex, most of the time you can just add the field directly in the UI and it will map correctly.
Children
No Data