Data Review

I have created a from and created a process model so that data can be stored in DB .after submitting the form i want to show in a new interface that what details i have submitted. Can we able to see the check boxes also in the summary ?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Top Replies

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

You will be able to show the check-box and Radio button fields also as read only. Try to duplicate your existing interface and change all the fields to readOnly except for the check-box or radio button fields. for check-box and radio-button fields, you can set the disabled parameter as true. use this as the user input task after the write to datastore entity in the process model and pass the data using your PV. hope this will help you.

Certified Senior Developer

You will be able to show the check-box and Radio button fields also as read only. Try to duplicate your existing interface and change all the fields to readOnly except for the check-box or radio button fields. for check-box and radio-button fields, you can set the disabled parameter as true. use this as the user input task after the write to datastore entity in the process model and pass the data using your PV. hope this will help you.

Children