RecordType - Export To Excel

Hi,

I am using a RecordType to load the data into a readonly grid. Also, I am using few user filters to filter the data in the grid. So far so good.

Now when I try to export the data into an excel it is loading only the columns which are there inside the grid. But, my requirement is load all other columns including the columns which are not there in the grid.

I know there is one server to export data using the service "Export Data Store Entity to Excel Smart Service".

I would like to know is it possible to export the RecordType into an excel using this service.

Thanks.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • There is not a separate smart service for exporting a record type to excel right now partially because the export from the grid also maintains data formatting. I recommend creating a checkbox or another option on the interface to 'show all columns for export' that users can select.

• Hi,

I am using a RecordType with below userFilters. When I click on "Export TO Excel", it is loading only the columns which are there in the grid.

I came to know we can use "Export Data Store Entity to Excel Smart Service" to load the data into an excel with required columns. I am planning to use "Export To Excel" in the user interface.

Not, I am planning to create a database view and respective CDT and pass the same into and Entity parameter. But, the question was, how to catch the RecordTYpe userfilters selected data and pass the same to QueryFilters?

• Hi,

I am using a RecordType with below userFilters. When I click on "Export TO Excel", it is loading only the columns which are there in the grid.

I came to know we can use "Export Data Store Entity to Excel Smart Service" to load the data into an excel with required columns. I am planning to use "Export To Excel" in the user interface.

Not, I am planning to create a database view and respective CDT and pass the same into and Entity parameter. But, the question was, how to catch the RecordTYpe userfilters selected data and pass the same to QueryFilters?

Children