Sub-RecordType data not reflecting

Hi,

I have below Record Type(s) structure.

Now when I try to load the column(s) data in the summary page from the RecordType "D", it is not loading. But, when I ran the "Data Sync" for the recordType "D" manually then I was able to see the data in the

summary page.

FYI: RecordType "B" is having a foreignkey relation ship with column data which is there in the RecordType "B".

Any tips please. Thanks in advanse.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

You say "But, when I ran the "Data Sync" for the recordType "D" manually then I was able to see the data".

Does this mean you had no data before, then loaded data to DB and did not see that data in the record?

Can you please explain, in a timeline, what you are doing?

• Hi,

When the user entered the data using user Input screen/page, it got saved into the database.

Afterwords, user is try to see the data in the Summary page, but it is not reflected there. When I ran the "Data Sync" manually for the RecordType "D" then only it is stated showing up. 

Again when the user submitted a new data, and if they go to Summary page, newly entered data is not reflecting. 

Please let me know if you need any additional details. Thanks.

• Hi,

When the user entered the data using user Input screen/page, it got saved into the database.

Afterwords, user is try to see the data in the Summary page, but it is not reflected there. When I ran the "Data Sync" manually for the RecordType "D" then only it is stated showing up. 

Again when the user submitted a new data, and if they go to Summary page, newly entered data is not reflecting. 

Please let me know if you need any additional details. Thanks.

Children