Sync Records Smart Service - full sync

Hi

How do you use Sync Records Smart Service to fully sync a record type that was just modified by a back end stored procedure

My case is new data comes in daily in CSV files - which gets uploaded into a set of temporary tables

After this a stored procedure inserts them into the main tables that are connected with the record types.

As of now we are syncing these record type manually from the web page

I though this smart service would have an option to do a full sync, but it needs the IDs of the record types to sync - well these are unknown since they were just inserted by the stored procedure in DB so not available yet.

Do I need to come up with another data base query to retrieve the new ID - form the database?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Appian Employee
    in reply to octavian

The sync records smart service was designed to keep your data up to date between full syncs, as data is updated on your external data source. You can use it in conjunction with the execute stored procedure smart service in your process model with a query after the stored procedure to retrieve the relevant primary keys to sync. You can incorporate a loop as suggested if your list is greater than 1000 records. 

Children