related actions and record actions in record, is there any limit?

how many related actions and record actions can be added in record, is there any limit?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I have not seen any limits here posted, and we have one Record that just crossed to 101 Related Actions and all is operating fine.

My use case is unique, back in the day when we converted from the OLD Portal environment to Tempo (our system has been running since 2007), Sites were not as robust yet so we transitioned by creating an Applications record with a listing of each app available in our system.  All Related Actions for these applications themselves are added under the parent Applications Record and only visible when viewing that application.

• I have not seen any limits here posted, and we have one Record that just crossed to 101 Related Actions and all is operating fine.

My use case is unique, back in the day when we converted from the OLD Portal environment to Tempo (our system has been running since 2007), Sites were not as robust yet so we transitioned by creating an Applications record with a listing of each app available in our system.  All Related Actions for these applications themselves are added under the parent Applications Record and only visible when viewing that application.

Children
No Data