How can I populate the data of a record type from a field

Hello, I'm new, I need your help to know if there is a way to populate the Section Layout information as in the image from the id of a related field.

What I have tried is to create a local variable, but I don't know how to put that value in the expression (see the image).

rule expression

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Senior Developer

Hey, to populate the data based on record id, you have to create a record and use the summary interface into the views and headers of the record and pass fv!identifier as an input from record. From interface side, you have to query the data from the DB/record based on your ID which you will recieve as a Rule input and show the data into the respec fields.

Note: to query the data from the DB use queryEntity and to query the data from records use queryRecordType

• +1
    Certified Senior Developer

Hey, to populate the data based on record id, you have to create a record and use the summary interface into the views and headers of the record and pass fv!identifier as an input from record. From interface side, you have to query the data from the DB/record based on your ID which you will recieve as a Rule input and show the data into the respec fields.

Note: to query the data from the DB use queryEntity and to query the data from records use queryRecordType

Children