Record refresh after record action

Certified Associate Developer

After related action in report it refresh only 5 data in grid.suppose i have 16 row in grid after record action it reflects change in 5 rows only for all row i need to refresh manually. suggest some resolution for that.data is comming from data store entity.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I think we need a lot more context on what your data looks like - how are you getting the data for your grid? Your screenshot above shows the record list but your text says you're using a report - can you clarify where you are using this data? Also is this a synced record type or non-synced?

In general I agree with Harshit that those two steps are required, but the setup of your interface will determine where you should configure those properties.

• I think we need a lot more context on what your data looks like - how are you getting the data for your grid? Your screenshot above shows the record list but your text says you're using a report - can you clarify where you are using this data? Also is this a synced record type or non-synced?

In general I agree with Harshit that those two steps are required, but the setup of your interface will determine where you should configure those properties.

Children
No Data