Cannot edit or view Stored Procedures & Functions on MariaDB

Certified Associate Developer

Hey folks,

Been running into an odd situation. Although I am in the groups Database Administrators and Database Editors, I am unable to view or edit (most) Stored Procedures & Functions on the MariaDB. The Appian version the customer runs is 22.2 and I should have all the necessary privileges, but nope.. tried to search for a fix for this but alas, no answer could be found. Has anyone else have had this issue or know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Matthias 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Open a support case.  Stored procedures established using the legacy "DEFINER=" value will need to be changed over manually in the back-end, and the symptoms you describe are what happens before this update is done.  If you have the original stored procedure definition scripts handy (or you can get to them by some way other than the "edit" button), you can re-run them (i think with the "DEFINER=..." statement removed from the CREATE PROCEDURE statement) and that would correct that particular procedure - but of course this would need to be done manually for all of them, which can be a big pain (if even possible).

In your support case, mention older support case #557828.

Certified Associate Developer
    in reply to Mike Schmitt

Thank you for your reply and the explanation, Mike. I cannot interact with the SPs in any way (not even export them), so we opened a support case. 

Reply Children
No Data