Cannot open connection

Hi,

Recently we deployed a new application to the Production environment. But facing DB connectivity issues.
Please find the screenshot for reference:

After creating the Data Source at Admin Console it shows Test Successful.

and when I verified the Data Store, it was successfully connected to DB.

Now the application starts working fine

After some time I tried testing the UI and it is showing the same error.

I'm repeating the same steps to avoid the error.

Please help me in clearing the error.
Thank you.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • We recently had a connected database move to a separate cloud server and we're also troubleshooting this issue, we see it sporadically (1 out of ~200 calls) and are investigating at the network level.

The "cannot open connection" error is thrown by any query expressions or Write to DSE services, while the Query DB node throws a slightly different error when the issue arises:  "Unable to obtain a connection within configured timeout".

Agree with Stefan, review your log files and open a support case if you are on Appian Cloud.

EDIT:  We are on-prem at this time.

• We recently had a connected database move to a separate cloud server and we're also troubleshooting this issue, we see it sporadically (1 out of ~200 calls) and are investigating at the network level.

The "cannot open connection" error is thrown by any query expressions or Write to DSE services, while the Query DB node throws a slightly different error when the issue arises:  "Unable to obtain a connection within configured timeout".

Agree with Stefan, review your log files and open a support case if you are on Appian Cloud.

EDIT:  We are on-prem at this time.

Children
No Data