Related Action

Certified Associate Developer

Hi All,

So here, i using related action for Return form the manager, based on return status i make a visibility condition to display the Related action, 

problem:when shopkeeper accidentally  click and submit the form , the manager will get two Tasks in Same Instance.

related action form.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

What is the user experience supposed to be for the user who clicks the related action, when they just click it once (as they're supposed to)? 

Are you saying it starts an unattended process in the background that sends a task to someone else? 

That's the only way I can think of where someone would "accidentally click the related action twice", since if the initial user had an attended form/task to submit, then there would be no way for them to "accidentally double click" anything that I can think of.

Certified Lead Developer

What is the user experience supposed to be for the user who clicks the related action, when they just click it once (as they're supposed to)? 

Are you saying it starts an unattended process in the background that sends a task to someone else? 

That's the only way I can think of where someone would "accidentally click the related action twice", since if the initial user had an attended form/task to submit, then there would be no way for them to "accidentally double click" anything that I can think of.

Children
No Data