Database connection Cannot open

Certified Associate Developer

Hi,

Recently we deployed a new application to Production environment. It's working fine.

The screenshot

But facing DB connectivity issue every 37 minutes we are getting this error.

Can anyone please help me regarding this DB connectivity issue?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Also curious on the "37 minutes", is this exact?  If so I would look to things like, events occurring on the database side on schedule which are causing it to overload and reject connections?  Or events within your environment causing higher load on this schedule creating it difficult to initiate the connection?  This should be more seamless but I am also troubleshooting a similar, sporadic issue in our environment as well which has started occurring after having an external database moved to a different (cloud) server.

This should not be related to the time of the query execution as the error indicates the connection has not even been opened yet to start executing the query.

• Also curious on the "37 minutes", is this exact?  If so I would look to things like, events occurring on the database side on schedule which are causing it to overload and reject connections?  Or events within your environment causing higher load on this schedule creating it difficult to initiate the connection?  This should be more seamless but I am also troubleshooting a similar, sporadic issue in our environment as well which has started occurring after having an external database moved to a different (cloud) server.

This should not be related to the time of the query execution as the error indicates the connection has not even been opened yet to start executing the query.

Children
No Data