Is it possible to pass process parameters through a record list action called from an interface?

Hi all,

I'm currently looking into using Appian records for the first time, and had a question (I've tried looking through the forums and documentation). When you configure a record list action to call a process model, is it possible to provide multiple parameters to the process model from the interface where the record action is being called? For example, I have a grid that's displaying record data. I'm trying to configure a record action, which calls a process model, which requires multiple process parameters to be passed in to it. When looking at recordActions, I see it takes in a list of a!recordActionItem(), but these only seem to consist of an action and an identifier. I know there's the option to provide static values to the process via the context field of the related actions in the record type, but if I have a local variable (for example) in my interface, can I pass it to the process model being called in the record action? 

I hope my question is clear, thanks for any help you can give me!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children