Error on record when saving a filter

When I am trying to save a filter on the record, getting the below error, or if there are any existing saved filters on the record, the same erorr is being generated and blocking the users to perform any actions on the record.

Has anyone faced such kind of issue

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• 2022-11-16 09:30:58 WARNING [ajp-nio-0.0.0.0-8009-exec-3] com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.filterFormParameters A servlet request, to the URI contains form parameters in the request body but the request body has been consumed by the servlet or a servlet filter accessing the request parameters. Only resource methods using @FormParam will work as expected. Resource methods consuming the request body by other means will not work as expected.
    2022-11-16 09:31:04,180 [ajp-nio-0.0.0.0-8009-exec-10] ERROR com.appiancorp.core.expr.reaction.LogExceptionReaction - error setting default user filters
    2022-11-16 09:31:13,627 [ajp-nio-0.0.0.0-8009-exec-6] ERROR com.appiancorp.core.expr.reaction.LogExceptionReaction - error setting default user filters

Can see the above error in tomcat logs

Certified Lead Developer

Thank you for also posting the logs. Unfortunately I don't think they tell us much for pointing towards any improper Appian functionality configurations.

Can you strip all filters and just add a most basic one to see if the error still occurs?

If not you can rebuild step by step and see what occurs the issue.

I also found a similar thread that might help you
    community.appian.com/.../81814

• Thanks for replying,

I did verify for a user who has no saved filters, and tried to save a new basic filter, same issue is being observed.