We have defined a process proc01 in which 3 users are involved. These 3 users (u

We have defined a process proc01 in which 3 users are involved. These 3 users (user1, user2 and user3) are saved as process variables.
Now we have defined a process backed record of this process proc01.
In order to implement security for the process we need to filter the records in the Listview in a way that they show only to the 3 involved users when they are logged to the system. We try to use the Default Filters :
user1=loggedinuser()
user2=loggedinuser()
user3=loggedinuser()
But this approach is too restrictive because the 3 defined Default Filters logical clauses are joined by a AND-operator and we need a OR-operator, so this approach failed.
How would you accomplish this requirement?

OriginalPostID-112046

OriginalPostID-112046

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I dont think so. Let me explain.
    The application is a simple task management application.
    user1=Task Asigner
    user2=Task Asignee
    user3=supervisor of the Task Asignee
    Every instance of the process has different roles asigned, the roles are determined at runtime.
    The idea is that the three users can only see the taks where they are involved. It would be uncomfortable for a manager named Michael that, for example, a machine operator named John can see the task that the CEO David asigned to him.
  • I dont think so. Let me explain.
    The application is a simple task management application.
    user1=Task Asigner
    user2=Task Asignee
    user3=supervisor of the Task Asignee
    Every instance of the process has different roles asigned, the roles are determined at runtime.
    The idea is that the three users can only see the taks where they are involved. It would be uncomfortable for a manager named Michael that, for example, a machine operator named John can see the task that the CEO David asigned to him.
Children
No Data