Is there a way to compare the NULL value in the facets? Basically I want to

Is there a way to compare the NULL value in the facets?
Basically I want to add a facet in the record which will show only those records which has NULL completion date. The record field is of type datetime.
Now the operators available in the facets are "=", "<>" and "between". When I use = as operator, and null() as value, it will give me an error stating, "Cannot apply operator [EQUALS] to field [ProcessInstanceCompleted] when comparing to value [TypedValue[it=3,v=]]. (APNX-1-4203-015)"
Any pointers?...

OriginalPostID-112582

OriginalPostID-112582

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You cannot use facets to compare to a null value. If you want to do it you will need to use an expression where

operator: "is null"
    or
    operator: "not null"

The reason being is facets limit your operator to "=", "<>", and "between" but you specifically need the "is null" and "not null" operator options which are only available to expressions.

My answer is based on version 18.2 this might not be the case for newer versions.
  • You cannot use facets to compare to a null value. If you want to do it you will need to use an expression where

operator: "is null"
    or
    operator: "not null"

The reason being is facets limit your operator to "=", "<>", and "between" but you specifically need the "is null" and "not null" operator options which are only available to expressions.

My answer is based on version 18.2 this might not be the case for newer versions.
Children
No Data