How to conditionally show or hide a column on a record list based on selection of a user filter value.

How to  conditionally show or hide a column on a record list based on a selection of a user filter value. Here in this scenario we are using record type object directly on site. Is there a way where we can capture the selected user filter value from a record list.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

You'd need to be using your own interface along with a grid you build yourself using a!gridField() and referencing the recordType data.  After that, it's trivially easy to dynamically show different columns based on on-form changes made by the end user. 

For any more specific advice though, I'm afraid you'll need to share a bit more detail into your exact use case and/or what you've already tried and found to not work / etc.  Otherwise it's hard to even guess at how to approach giving advice here, beyond the general feedback I gave above.

Certified Lead Developer

You'd need to be using your own interface along with a grid you build yourself using a!gridField() and referencing the recordType data.  After that, it's trivially easy to dynamically show different columns based on on-form changes made by the end user. 

For any more specific advice though, I'm afraid you'll need to share a bit more detail into your exact use case and/or what you've already tried and found to not work / etc.  Otherwise it's hard to even guess at how to approach giving advice here, beyond the general feedback I gave above.

Children
No Data