Hi, I have a record type in which I have set the filters to view the record

Hi,
I have a record type in which I have set the filters to view the record based on the logged In User using "in" operator . If there are no records for the user, I am getting the error as "cannot apply "in" operator to the record field".
Please provide suggestions....

OriginalPostID-113124

OriginalPostID-113124

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks for testing that. I misread the problem initially. Can you confirm that the issue is occurring under the scenario that this expression evaluates to true:

contains(ri!roleID,cons!GWF_SUPERVISOR_ROLE_ID)

but the following expression does not yield any results:

rule!GWF_getWorkflowsByWfTypeAndOwner(upper(cons!GWF_TYPE_WORKFLOW),ri!owner,cons!GWF_ACTIVE_FLAG_VALUE).gwfWfSk

Essentially, you need to make sure that your local owners variable is still initialized as an array of the same type your record field, workflowID.
  • Thanks for testing that. I misread the problem initially. Can you confirm that the issue is occurring under the scenario that this expression evaluates to true:

contains(ri!roleID,cons!GWF_SUPERVISOR_ROLE_ID)

but the following expression does not yield any results:

rule!GWF_getWorkflowsByWfTypeAndOwner(upper(cons!GWF_TYPE_WORKFLOW),ri!owner,cons!GWF_ACTIVE_FLAG_VALUE).gwfWfSk

Essentially, you need to make sure that your local owners variable is still initialized as an array of the same type your record field, workflowID.
Children
No Data