Hi all can you help me by sharing the steps to deploy the CDT from one environment to other environment

Certified Associate Developer

I have modified the CDT by adding one columns in one environment by XSD .Now I am trying to deploy that CDT object to other environment.Can I directly deploy that CDT object to other environment.or do I need to do anything in the Target environment before deploying.CAn you please suggest me steps to deploy CDT

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You can directly deploy CDT and its corresponding DS to the target environment. Make sure all the objects on the target env are closed (not open in your browser). Now when the deployment is completed, you can open your DS and you will find a banner on top. Click the "Draft version" link in the banner and then you can save and publish your DS. Boom! It is done.

in reply to Harshit Bumb (Appyzie)

The data store "ISR Data Store" [id=163216, uuid=_a-0000e3b5-3910-8000-9ba5-011c48011c48_35304] will be saved, but will not be published: The data source schema does not match the type mappings: APNX-2-4056-000{Schema-validation: missing column [fundingSource] in table [`ISR_StudyMedicalReview`]} (APNX-2-4053-006

Here:ISR Data store in Data store object,

fundingSource is new column,

ISR_StudyMedicalReview is CDT.

When I tried to move to another environment during inspection I am getting this error .How can I solve this?

in reply to Harshit Bumb (Appyzie)

The data store "ISR Data Store" [id=163216, uuid=_a-0000e3b5-3910-8000-9ba5-011c48011c48_35304] will be saved, but will not be published: The data source schema does not match the type mappings: APNX-2-4056-000{Schema-validation: missing column [fundingSource] in table [`ISR_StudyMedicalReview`]} (APNX-2-4053-006

Here:ISR Data store in Data store object,

fundingSource is new column,

ISR_StudyMedicalReview is CDT.

When I tried to move to another environment during inspection I am getting this error .How can I solve this?

Children