In related actions ,after submitting the form ,the details are not updated in db

In related action , after submitting a form ,the form must gets closed and it must enter details in db  but after submitting the form it is not updating the details in db and the form is not getting closed 
can someone please with this

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

A couple of issues:

- You seem to be saving most of the data in a local variable. In the end, you save it in the test_requests rule input which I am unsure what you are doing with. I would suggest that you save the form fields directly in the rule inputs for simplicity's sake. Otherwise, you can load the data in a local variable, save the form fields in the local variable and then save the contents of the local variable back into the rule input on the submit. You'll also have to change your local!getdata to a refreshVariable with refreshAfter set to RECORD_ACTION.

- You also don't seem to be writing anything in the database in your process.

Certified Lead Developer

A couple of issues:

- You seem to be saving most of the data in a local variable. In the end, you save it in the test_requests rule input which I am unsure what you are doing with. I would suggest that you save the form fields directly in the rule inputs for simplicity's sake. Otherwise, you can load the data in a local variable, save the form fields in the local variable and then save the contents of the local variable back into the rule input on the submit. You'll also have to change your local!getdata to a refreshVariable with refreshAfter set to RECORD_ACTION.

- You also don't seem to be writing anything in the database in your process.

Children
No Data