I am on Appian 7.5 cloud. I want to know whether there is a way to sh

I am on Appian 7.5 cloud.

I want to know whether there is a way to show Tempo Report in the Record dashboard? Any pointer to the documentation will also do.

I have several Tempo Reports which I created using Portal to SAIL plug-in. And I want to show them in the Record Dashboard.

Thanks in advance....

OriginalPostID-113982

OriginalPostID-113982

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Depending on how you have structured the SAIL definition of your report, then you should be able to reference your expression rule within the definition the expression for your sail dashboard.

For example, if your report is just a section displaying a chart, then you will need to make sure that you place your rule within your dashboard expression where it is allowable. See below, where my example rule is named displayMonthlyUsageSummary:

a!dashboardLayout(
    firstColumnContents:{
    rule!displayMonthlyUsageSummary()
    },
    secondColumnContents:{

}
    )
  • Depending on how you have structured the SAIL definition of your report, then you should be able to reference your expression rule within the definition the expression for your sail dashboard.

For example, if your report is just a section displaying a chart, then you will need to make sure that you place your rule within your dashboard expression where it is allowable. See below, where my example rule is named displayMonthlyUsageSummary:

a!dashboardLayout(
    firstColumnContents:{
    rule!displayMonthlyUsageSummary()
    },
    secondColumnContents:{

}
    )
Children
No Data