Assign fields depending on the logged user

Hi! I would want to filter a site (record security) based on user conditions. When the user enters, I want to assign him a supplier name and a NIF, and then use this data interfaces to filter. Which would be your best-practice advices?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Can you explain what you want to achieve?

What does "filter a site" mean?

Where does record security come into play?

Why is all of this relevant to fetching data and populating a form at initial load time?

• Filter site = Record security rules/expression

I want to create a supplier site in which the record is filtered depending on the user and their conditions

For your understanding, I explain you a use case:

- I enter as my username, and I want to be associated with me the following fields:

1) SupplierName: Proveedor 1

2) NIF: (integer)

- After that, I have another record with Supplier Names and NIF data. And I want to use this related info to make a query filter in the record (when I enter as Proveedor 1, with the NIF "X", I want my record to be filtered with NIF = X, or with Supplier Name = Proveedor 1)

• Filter site = Record security rules/expression

I want to create a supplier site in which the record is filtered depending on the user and their conditions

For your understanding, I explain you a use case:

- I enter as my username, and I want to be associated with me the following fields:

1) SupplierName: Proveedor 1

2) NIF: (integer)

- After that, I have another record with Supplier Names and NIF data. And I want to use this related info to make a query filter in the record (when I enter as Proveedor 1, with the NIF "X", I want my record to be filtered with NIF = X, or with Supplier Name = Proveedor 1)

Children
No Data