Is Tempo Deprecated?

Trying to find new info and gather more information on Tempo, browsing through docs and community posts, I have a feeling that Tempo isn't used anymore.

Is Tempo deprecated? What could be the reason for it?

From what I've understood is Tempo was used in Tasks, reports, Records & record actions. We now have Summary, News Fields shown from the record actions. I a newbie, correct me if I'm wrong anywhere.

Also, is Appian more inclined towards embedded interfaces and sites rather than Tempo? If so, should I be investing more time in learning Tempo.

Last question, from exams perspective, ACD100 if Tempo is legacy(or about to be) can the questions be based on older versions of Appian, where Tempo was more extensively used?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Just to confirm what others have mentioned: Tempo is not deprecated and I'm not aware of any immediate plans to deprecate it. That being said, most customers prefer using Sites because it provides more flexibility over the page structure and branding and it will typically be easier for novice users to understand.

If you are prepping for exams, I would still suggest having a basic understanding of Tempo (such as knowing the 5 tabs), but I wouldn't expect you need to know much beyond that.

• Just to confirm what others have mentioned: Tempo is not deprecated and I'm not aware of any immediate plans to deprecate it. That being said, most customers prefer using Sites because it provides more flexibility over the page structure and branding and it will typically be easier for novice users to understand.

If you are prepping for exams, I would still suggest having a basic understanding of Tempo (such as knowing the 5 tabs), but I wouldn't expect you need to know much beyond that.

Children
No Data