Is there a way to retrieve application objects that have been modified by a particular user/session

Certified Associate Developer

Greetings,

My requirement is to create an Appian application that runs within the environment, giving the user the ability to view the log data from login-audit.csv and logout-audit.csv. While I have done this, I was wondering if I'd be able to expand on it:

Is there a way to view which application objects a user has modified in their session? If there is a log file that tracks this in shared-logs, that would be handy.

Thanks in advance. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

With objects you mean end user data, not developer activities, correct?

There is not log file, as data in apps can come from various sources on different ways. When looking at Appian records, I think that record events might be a good way. But, as this is app specific again, I suggest to build a central app that fetches data from applications in a generic way. Then, in each app, provide a functionality to deliver that data.

Certified Lead Developer

With objects you mean end user data, not developer activities, correct?

There is not log file, as data in apps can come from various sources on different ways. When looking at Appian records, I think that record events might be a good way. But, as this is app specific again, I suggest to build a central app that fetches data from applications in a generic way. Then, in each app, provide a functionality to deliver that data.

Children
No Data