show record column based on user filter selection

Certified Senior Developer

HI Team,

I am configuring the record list and i have 2 columns completed by and completed on, I wanted to show these columns only when user selelect user filter completed, How can i pass record filter value to showwhen

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • As Stefan says, you'll need to custom code this.

Add a local variable that will contain which columns are selected (you can default this to hold both values for each column).

Add a multiple-dropdown that has labels for both columns and values for both columns (values should match those in your local variable).

For each column you can then use fn!contains() on your showWhen attribute e.g. fn!contains(local!selectedColumns, 1) for Column 1 and similarly for your second column.

• As Stefan says, you'll need to custom code this.

Add a local variable that will contain which columns are selected (you can default this to hold both values for each column).

Add a multiple-dropdown that has labels for both columns and values for both columns (values should match those in your local variable).

For each column you can then use fn!contains() on your showWhen attribute e.g. fn!contains(local!selectedColumns, 1) for Column 1 and similarly for your second column.

Children
No Data