1. I am working on HR onboarding process where the candidate can give feedback a

1. I am working on HR onboarding process where the candidate can give feedback at the end of the process. Based on the no of candidate the feedback task is created / assignment to them.

2. I want to give user an option to add there feedback from records, so I created process backed records and made feedback task as Quick task.

3. When I am testing this, the related action list all instances of feedback quick task to all user. Suppose 2 users A,B enrolled for the boarding process then feedback A , feedback B task are visible to both users.

How I can make sure that Feedback A task should be visible to User A only !!!

OriginalPostID-118676

OriginalPostID-118676

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Have your capture feedback quick task in the separate sub process and plug this new sub process in place of where your feedback quick task is currently present. So, now when your this sub process triggers, use modify process instance security smart service (essentially before the feedback quick task is assigned) in your new subprocess and modify your instance security to the appropriate user based on assignment.

In this way only the appropriate user will be seeing their respective quick tasks in the related actions.
    PS: The security of the related action in process backed is governed by the process security.
    Hope it solves your problem.
  • Have your capture feedback quick task in the separate sub process and plug this new sub process in place of where your feedback quick task is currently present. So, now when your this sub process triggers, use modify process instance security smart service (essentially before the feedback quick task is assigned) in your new subprocess and modify your instance security to the appropriate user based on assignment.

In this way only the appropriate user will be seeing their respective quick tasks in the related actions.
    PS: The security of the related action in process backed is governed by the process security.
    Hope it solves your problem.
Children
No Data