Memory Circuit Breaker in a read only grid

Certified Lead Developer

Hi everyone,
we have a database of 3/4 tables, which we have connected via record type relationships.

There is an interface as a user input task of a process.

It shows a list of elements of the primary table, it has 9 columns, some columns are field of the record type, some columns show the details of the related record types.

After scrolling through the first 50 pages (therefore arriving at 500 items) the Memory Circuit Breaker error appears on the screen.

Am I doing something wrong? Is it possible that record type paging doesn't manage memory allocation?

Thanks,

Dalila

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

Hello  

Are you using any variables containing expression rules and paging to handle the data in the grid or is it from the recordData(). Is there any reason that you have a grid with record details and related record details of 100's in a interface that is being used in the UIT. Are you trying to let the user select the rows or something?
    I would say get rid of fetching so much data at least the related record data unless it is crucial information to show for the user. 

My suggestion would be use a custom paging to handle the amount of data that is being preloaded. Unless the user wants to see more of the details do not pre-fetch or load the data.

Below are few reasons why it would happen

• storing too much data in local variables - trying to fetch huge data
    • looping over too many items - if you are using any expressions to fetch data of your related record in any grid column.
    • returning too many components or too much data

Designing memory-efficient expressions

Not sure if I will be helpful for providing you an accurate answer, but very curious why hundreds of record data in a user input task. 

Certified Senior Developer

Hello  

Are you using any variables containing expression rules and paging to handle the data in the grid or is it from the recordData(). Is there any reason that you have a grid with record details and related record details of 100's in a interface that is being used in the UIT. Are you trying to let the user select the rows or something?
    I would say get rid of fetching so much data at least the related record data unless it is crucial information to show for the user. 

My suggestion would be use a custom paging to handle the amount of data that is being preloaded. Unless the user wants to see more of the details do not pre-fetch or load the data.

Below are few reasons why it would happen

• storing too much data in local variables - trying to fetch huge data
    • looping over too many items - if you are using any expressions to fetch data of your related record in any grid column.
    • returning too many components or too much data

Designing memory-efficient expressions

Not sure if I will be helpful for providing you an accurate answer, but very curious why hundreds of record data in a user input task. 

Children