On Click of URL In EMAIL I need to retrieve the respective record from the grid in the site

Certified Senior Developer

I am having requirement to show up only the respective record data from the grid in the Site. I have used a!urlForSite(sitePage: givensiteofMyapp) to navigate to the site but to retrieve the exact record from the grid how I need to fetch those details. Kindly provide any suggestion

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents

We need more details about your scenario , As far as i understood , You got a grid in a site page and you are providing a link in every grid row ,When user clicks on it you are  using urlsite and taking it to another page where you want to show only data of that particular row.

Save the identifier of that row ,Pass it as a url parameter and use it in querying and displaying.Or you achieve different thing??

in reply to venkat Avuluri

Hi,

Thanks for the Reply.

I am having a URL only in Email. On click of the URL it navigate to the Site. On that we are having Read only grid. We are not using URL in each of the grid.

Requirement id On click of the URL it is navigating to the Site But i want to retrieve that particular record from the list of records in the grid using the primary key. Here on a!urlForSite(sitePage: givensiteofMyapp) i don't find any parameter in the function to pass the primary key value apart from the sitePage

in reply to ashwinir5622
    i don't find any parameter in the function to pass the primary key value apart from the sitePage

What do you mean by this ? Urlforsite() aren't you able to see "urlparameters" parameter

But I want to display the record data from the list of grid on click of the url

On click of link you need to open a site page and on site you want to show data in grid format?

Reply Children
No Data