Auto refresh on user filters on user interaction

Certified Associate Developer

Hi all,

I am using user filter for read only grid. But whenever I add or delete new record, user filters are refreshing automatically. I have to refresh page again to see updated filters. Please suggest how to implement auto-refresh on user filters.

Thank you! 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • d, user filters are refreshing automatically.

You mean they are NOT getting refreshed automatically?

I guess that is because you land onto the screen before the changes are made to the DB. So here are two things you should do. 

1. Add the activity chaining in the process, till the node that is making the changes in the DB. 
    2. Add a refresh configuration to your local variable where you are getting these values to show in the filters. Set the refreshAfter to RECORD_ACTION 

Doing these should solve the problem. 

in reply to Harshit Bumb (Appyzie)

Thanks for replying Harshit. Activity chaining is already enable in the process and refreshAfter is also set to RECORD_ACTION.

In above attached screenshot, when I add new Email Template, grid is refreshed automatically and I can see newly added record. But same is not happening for user filter. To see record in user filter dropdown, I have to manually reload the whole page again. Is there any way, user filter could be refreshed along with grid?

in reply to Harshit Bumb (Appyzie)

Thanks for replying Harshit. Activity chaining is already enable in the process and refreshAfter is also set to RECORD_ACTION.

In above attached screenshot, when I add new Email Template, grid is refreshed automatically and I can see newly added record. But same is not happening for user filter. To see record in user filter dropdown, I have to manually reload the whole page again. Is there any way, user filter could be refreshed along with grid?

Children