Change Record Type to CDT

Certified Associate Developer

I Have a Requirement like, I have a Process Variable called 'DETAILS' which is of 'RECORD TYPE'.
post submitting a particular form the data will be writes to Records. Then I have to use a Script task in order to change the PV 'DETAILS' Type from Record to CDT and use the PV as a CDT type value for upcoming nodes 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

As others mentioned cast() would work fine assuming you have fields configured properly. you can run this in a for each if you have multiple records that need to be changed to CDT. Why would you want to cast it to CDT? Are you having multiple databases that store same data? And why not records if you are already getting the record data. Wouldn't the write records do the same thing?

Certified Senior Developer

As others mentioned cast() would work fine assuming you have fields configured properly. you can run this in a for each if you have multiple records that need to be changed to CDT. Why would you want to cast it to CDT? Are you having multiple databases that store same data? And why not records if you are already getting the record data. Wouldn't the write records do the same thing?

Children
No Data