Syncing Third Party Updates to a series of Database Tables

We have a series of Records configured in one large relationship structure (50 + record types).  A third party process retrieves data from a SOAP webservice, extracts pertinent data and using a series of stored procedures inserts that into the database.

Is there a way to capture those new entries and sync them into my records without having to examine 50 tables and perform 50 Sync Record operations?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • That was my initial feeling to, however at 50+ tables, and record sync not descending the relationship structure,  that's a lot of asynchronous triggers to the Appian Sync Smart Service.  

Given the table is partially synchronized before the polling tool examines the table, I also need some way of identifying the "un-synched" records.  Probably by tracking the previous poll's completion time and looking at the timestamp of the records in each table.

It would be really nice if there was a service that recognized the discrepancy between synched records and un-synched values in the underlying tables.

Children