Facing issue in expression while querying the data

Certified Associate Developer

Hi Team,

While querying the data from database I am Geeting error msg like 

I have given batch size 1, -1y, I want to retrieve all data from database view table(6500 rows)

Can you please help me on this.

Thanks,

Nag  

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

:

You are attempting to retrieve all data from a view in a single QE hit, which is not considered best practice and should generally be avoided. I am not fully aware of the specifics of your use case, but it is necessary to revise your approach, especially as the data in the view will continue to grow and you are using a batch size of -1.

Consider the following alternative approaches:

1. Retrieve only a specific number of rows.
    2. Use aggregation to decrease the number of rows.
    3. Limit the number of columns in the QE.
    4. Execute a stored procedure (SP) and limit the data retrieved.
    5. Alternatively, you can transfer the data from the view into a table and perform the QE on that table.

Please provide more details about your use case so that we can suggest a more tailored approach.

Certified Lead Developer

:

You are attempting to retrieve all data from a view in a single QE hit, which is not considered best practice and should generally be avoided. I am not fully aware of the specifics of your use case, but it is necessary to revise your approach, especially as the data in the view will continue to grow and you are using a batch size of -1.

Consider the following alternative approaches:

1. Retrieve only a specific number of rows.
    2. Use aggregation to decrease the number of rows.
    3. Limit the number of columns in the QE.
    4. Execute a stored procedure (SP) and limit the data retrieved.
    5. Alternatively, you can transfer the data from the view into a table and perform the QE on that table.

Please provide more details about your use case so that we can suggest a more tailored approach.

Children
No Data