Update Data from Microsoft Azure AD

I'd like to populate a dropdown with all users in our Active Directory but do not need all the users in Appian. I've seen some threads on Azure AD but mostly to do with SSO which isn't the case here. Just would like data to be populated based on that Directory.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

I think you should be able to use the graph API to query such data. I would recommend to go with a picker field instead of trying to load ALL data into your UI.

Certified Associate Developer
    in reply to Stefan Helzle

Your suggestion was Correct approach Stefan...........

To populate a dropdown with users from Microsoft Azure Active Directory without importing all users into Appian, you can utilize the Microsoft Graph API to query the necessary data. Instead of loading all user data into the dropdown, which can be overwhelming for the interface, it's recommended to use a picker field. A picker field can provide a search functionality for the user to find and select a user from Azure AD dynamically, without pre-loading all the data. This approach enhances performance and user experience by querying and displaying data as needed.

Certified Associate Developer
    in reply to Stefan Helzle

Your suggestion was Correct approach Stefan...........

To populate a dropdown with users from Microsoft Azure Active Directory without importing all users into Appian, you can utilize the Microsoft Graph API to query the necessary data. Instead of loading all user data into the dropdown, which can be overwhelming for the interface, it's recommended to use a picker field. A picker field can provide a search functionality for the user to find and select a user from Azure AD dynamically, without pre-loading all the data. This approach enhances performance and user experience by querying and displaying data as needed.

Children
No Data