Write record even with modified data of each record

Certified Lead Developer

Hello, I'm trying to write a record event with specific data of the changed record, using record event as an audit table, but I'm not sure how to get the data of a specific record when I'm writing multiple record in the same node, there is any clue on it?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer
    write a record event

Are you using the System generated Event history or is it manually created? If Its generated from the records itself, you would have the Pk of the main record as the FK in the Event record. If you have created manually, then I would recommend adding the column with the Primary key of your Parent record for which the events are being recorded.

Please share what is the exact requirement and also what is your existing approach.

Certified Senior Developer
    write a record event

Are you using the System generated Event history or is it manually created? If Its generated from the records itself, you would have the Pk of the main record as the FK in the Event record. If you have created manually, then I would recommend adding the column with the Primary key of your Parent record for which the events are being recorded.

Please share what is the exact requirement and also what is your existing approach.

Children
No Data