Write record even with modified data of each record

Certified Lead Developer

Hello, I'm trying to write a record event with specific data of the changed record, using record event as an audit table, but I'm not sure how to get the data of a specific record when I'm writing multiple record in the same node, there is any clue on it?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

I assume that you take the data to write from a PV. You can take the same data to create your event item.

Maybe you share what exactly you are looking for, what you tried, and what you observed.

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Stefan Helzle

Yes, but if I have more than one record to write in the smart service, using a multiple pv! value, the event writes the information of all records at the same time, but I'm not sure how to take a specific value of a specific record to write a column in the event. 

Explaining: I'm writing text in a record column and I want to check each text change, so I put an event in this record... Then I'm configuring the record, the smart service as:

saving in "value instance metadata" the specific value of the record.

But when I checked my db I have all the records column in all the events, note that I got same value for all of my rows in the "value instance metadata" column:

So I would like to have one row with one value, ie.: id 171 only with "hi" in this column, id 172 only with 123 and so on...

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Stefan Helzle

Yes, but if I have more than one record to write in the smart service, using a multiple pv! value, the event writes the information of all records at the same time, but I'm not sure how to take a specific value of a specific record to write a column in the event. 

Explaining: I'm writing text in a record column and I want to check each text change, so I put an event in this record... Then I'm configuring the record, the smart service as:

saving in "value instance metadata" the specific value of the record.

But when I checked my db I have all the records column in all the events, note that I got same value for all of my rows in the "value instance metadata" column:

So I would like to have one row with one value, ie.: id 171 only with "hi" in this column, id 172 only with 123 and so on...

Children