An error occurred because the record types source is currently unavailable, or the query reached a timeout or memory limit.

Certified Associate Developer

Hi All,

Here is the scenario, I have two databases called AppianHLS and AppianTLS on my MSSQL server respective to two different applications HLS and TLS in Appian.

Now, the AppianHLS DB has 3 tables, let's say HLS_table1, HLS_table2, HLS_table3 and a view called HLS_view1 which joins all the 3 tables on some conditions. Also I have a table called TLS_Table1.

My requirement is to create a view TLS_view1 in AppianTLS DB which gets all the columns from the view - HLS_view1 and joins with the table - TLS_table1.

I have created the view TLS, and the view is working completely fine and showing the data in the database end.

Now in the appian application TLS, I have created a cdt for the view and then a record type for this entity. While adding the data source, I have selected the entity and in the data preview, I couldn't see the data and it 

is showing that - "Preview currently unavailable due to an error on the source" and when I checked the logs it is showing the exception that  - " The server Principal "AppianTLS" is not able to access the

database "AppianTLS" under the current security context. "

Please help me in resolving this issue.

Thanks.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data