export custom data into excel file

Hi there,

I need to export data to an excel file shown below. I know it's easy to use "Export Data Store Entity to Excel" smart service to export the material list at the bottom, but could anyone know how to combine the upper and bottom parts together to export to an excel file?

regards,

L

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • Appian has never seen fit to provide a fully acceptable replacement for the CDT to Excel Smart Service - once they do that, they can get back to me (/half joking but half very serious).  But on a more serious note, I agree, the deprecated smart services should be used with greater caution than others.

+1, also still a heavy user of the deprecated Export CDT to Excel service, as there are no other services that provide anywhere close to the level of functionality of this node.  I have probably 50 of these in production today, and will be quite happy to upgrade them as soon as the functionality is available in a fully supported service.

If I were to remove them, I would have a team of unhappy executives who are quite used to receiving their cleanly formatted excel reports.

This is the single exception (currently) to my rule of "never use deprecated functionality".

Children