How to get index of array type rule input

Hi Experts,

I am using a grid layout and I have rule input of array type, I want to select data present at specific index in rule input, Please help  me how can I get index of array type rule input?

Thanks in advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    using a grid layout and I have rule input of array type, I want to select data present at specific index in rule input

Can you share a bit more detail about exactly what your input data is, and what you're trying to achieve with it (and why)?  Your question as-is is a bit vague and leaves a lot of room for interpretation or false starts.  Simply getting an arbitrary position in an array is super simple, i.e. "ri!array[2]" or "index(ri!array, 2, null())" if there's a possibility that ri!array might not have a [2], however it seems like you're getting at something more specific / more complex, and it's impossible to tell with the info given.

Certified Lead Developer
    using a grid layout and I have rule input of array type, I want to select data present at specific index in rule input

Can you share a bit more detail about exactly what your input data is, and what you're trying to achieve with it (and why)?  Your question as-is is a bit vague and leaves a lot of room for interpretation or false starts.  Simply getting an arbitrary position in an array is super simple, i.e. "ri!array[2]" or "index(ri!array, 2, null())" if there's a possibility that ri!array might not have a [2], however it seems like you're getting at something more specific / more complex, and it's impossible to tell with the info given.

Children
No Data