recordAction link in email

Certified Lead Developer

Hi Champs,

There is a requirement where we need to send a link to the user so that they can directly click the record action instead of record summary page.

Is it possible?

Regards,

Ghanashyam

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

It may be possible (using workarounds or hacks or similar) but I don't think it's supported.  I think the supported way might be to send a URL to a portal page (with included parameters for individualization, if needed), where the only option on that portal page is to start / proceed with a process that ultimately starts the record action (you'd need to experiment a little to get exactly what the supported sequence is here).

Certified Lead Developer

It may be possible (using workarounds or hacks or similar) but I don't think it's supported.  I think the supported way might be to send a URL to a portal page (with included parameters for individualization, if needed), where the only option on that portal page is to start / proceed with a process that ultimately starts the record action (you'd need to experiment a little to get exactly what the supported sequence is here).

Children
No Data