How to write a distinct Event History for each item in a list of records when updated using Write Records

Hi everyone,

I have a simple process model with a single node configured as Write Records Smart Service. This process model is used to update the status of each record in a process variable which stores a list of multiple ABC Client records. The ABC Client Record has the following fields: clientid, name, status. In the corresponding Event History record I have a field for comments where I want to have the following information: "Status of " & recordType!ABC Client.fields.name & " was changed to " & recordType!ABC Client.fields.status but I don't know how to configure it properly. When I try to capture the event history for each of the records in the list separately, I encounter an issue with the standalone Write Events feature of the Write Records smart service. I can not find a way to individually reference items in the records list being updated (i.e. just like we do in the a!forEach function when using fv!item reference). If you have any ideas on how this can be achieved, I would appreciate any advice. Thank you.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible