I have a record type that allows an analyst(superuser) to see a complete list of

I have a record type that allows an analyst(superuser) to see a complete list of records. I need to add security to the records so that non-super users can access certain records but not all is there a way I can filter this in the default filters or would this be a process to handle in the list view...

OriginalPostID-134273

OriginalPostID-134273

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Record security has two parts: 1) security for the record type and 2) security for the underlying data source.
    In addition to view rights on the record type,
    - For process backed record, underlying data means view rights to the model and view rights to the instance.
    - For entity backed, this means view rights to the datastore, and as the above comment explained, view rights to the row if implemented.
  • Record security has two parts: 1) security for the record type and 2) security for the underlying data source.
    In addition to view rights on the record type,
    - For process backed record, underlying data means view rights to the model and view rights to the instance.
    - For entity backed, this means view rights to the datastore, and as the above comment explained, view rights to the row if implemented.
Children
No Data