hi all, i create a sub-process as quick task. when i click it in

hi all,
i create a sub-process as quick task.

when i click it in the "Related Actions" tab of record, instead of directly opening the task form like normal quick task,
it opens a new window and redirects to portal task page.

what i meant to do is:

a sub-process as quick task, in the sub-process, there are several tasks whick use sail form. these tasks are chained together and assigned to process inititor.

i hope when i click the relate action, it directly opens just like a normal quick task.

is it possible?...

OriginalPostID-135859

OriginalPostID-135859

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • This occurs primarily when there is a 'Start Form'. A Start Form automatically gets created when a Process variable is, 'parameterized' / 'value for variable is provided when starting a process' is checked in the Variables tab. Since it is a Sub-process, you would have parameterized some of the variables. To Delete the form, Please navigate to the Process Model Properties, in the Forms tab, Click on 'Delete Form'. Publish the PM. It should work fine.
  • This occurs primarily when there is a 'Start Form'. A Start Form automatically gets created when a Process variable is, 'parameterized' / 'value for variable is provided when starting a process' is checked in the Variables tab. Since it is a Sub-process, you would have parameterized some of the variables. To Delete the form, Please navigate to the Process Model Properties, in the Forms tab, Click on 'Delete Form'. Publish the PM. It should work fine.
Children
No Data