hi all, i created a sub-process as quick task for process record.

hi all,

i created a sub-process as quick task for process record.

i did delete the start form, but when i click the sub-process in the related action, it opened a new window and redirected to portal page and a start form.
btw, if i directly start the process for debugging in desin page, there is no start form.

is there a place to configure this?

many thanks....

OriginalPostID-135990

OriginalPostID-135990

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Eagle,
    1. Though we can target specific process using send and receive message node, But messaging is not synchronous.If your parent process don't have any logic which require immediate modification of pv after execution of related action then you can prefer the messaging.
    2. You can use 'Set external pv' smart service to modify the process variable in another process(Process variable updated by this smart service wont get logged in process history)
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Eagle,
    1. Though we can target specific process using send and receive message node, But messaging is not synchronous.If your parent process don't have any logic which require immediate modification of pv after execution of related action then you can prefer the messaging.
    2. You can use 'Set external pv' smart service to modify the process variable in another process(Process variable updated by this smart service wont get logged in process history)
Children
No Data