I have a cdt which has a nested value for managers (Multiple). Now I need to app

I have a cdt which has a nested value for managers (Multiple). Now I need to apply a default filter on manager field to display the records, only if the loggedinuser() is in the list of managers. However I'm getting the following error Cannot filter by field [clientManager] because it is a complex, multiple, or child of a multiple data type. Is there any way that I could solve it rather than creating a view....

OriginalPostID-136451

OriginalPostID-136451

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Gopinadh,
    It would be helpful to me, if you provide the details of of your record source type.
    If you are using Entity backed Records, it would be the solution
    - import the attached app zip and see the configuration of records and also rule dfs (Main rule).
    if we refer multipletypecdt.multipletype variable,it won't work, it will give scalar references error. so that better to compare with clientIds getting from rule.

Application.zip

• Hi Gopinadh,
    It would be helpful to me, if you provide the details of of your record source type.
    If you are using Entity backed Records, it would be the solution
    - import the attached app zip and see the configuration of records and also rule dfs (Main rule).
    if we refer multipletypecdt.multipletype variable,it won't work, it will give scalar references error. so that better to compare with clientIds getting from rule.

Application.zip

Children
No Data