When creating a Record Type you are asked to select a data store and the entity.

When creating a Record Type you are asked to select a data store and the entity. How can you show data in the Summary View when the data comes from 2 different entites in the same data store? For example I have vendor details that are stored in the vendorcdt entity and I have contact information stored n the vendoracctmgmtcdt entity. Both entities are in the vendorDS. I want to show the vendor details in one column and the contact info in the second column in the same section.

OriginalPostID-137858

OriginalPostID-137858

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Mike, one of the big advantages of SAIL and Records is the ability to bring data in from multiple sources so consider how you users will navigate from record to record in a natural flow. If you have multiple contacts per vendor you could create an additional view to display a list of these contacts with each row having a record link to navigate to the contacts record type where you can perform context sensitive actions like updates etc.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Mike, one of the big advantages of SAIL and Records is the ability to bring data in from multiple sources so consider how you users will navigate from record to record in a natural flow. If you have multiple contacts per vendor you could create an additional view to display a list of these contacts with each row having a record link to navigate to the contacts record type where you can perform context sensitive actions like updates etc.
Children
No Data