hi all, how can we control the security of quick tasks in process-backed re

hi all,
how can we control the security of quick tasks in process-backed record?
isn't it up to the assignment?
i found any group, as long as he can access the record, he can see all the quick task in the related action list.

any help is appreciated.
thank you in advance.

OriginalPostID-137906

OriginalPostID-137906

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I would like to emphasize on what the other post said; if the user doesn't have rights to complete the quick task then action is not visible.

In the attached video you can see that:

1. The process instance is accessible to "Ed Group"
    2. The quick task is accessible to "Ed Group 2" only
    3. Therefore when I login as "eduardo.mx" I can see the quick task since he's part of Ed Group 2 as well.
    4. When I login as "chris.oconnel" I see the record because he's part of Ed Group but can't see the quick task because he's not part of Ed Group 2 (the only group with rights to complete the QT)

quick_tasks_process_backed_records.swf

• I would like to emphasize on what the other post said; if the user doesn't have rights to complete the quick task then action is not visible.

In the attached video you can see that:

1. The process instance is accessible to "Ed Group"
    2. The quick task is accessible to "Ed Group 2" only
    3. Therefore when I login as "eduardo.mx" I can see the quick task since he's part of Ed Group 2 as well.
    4. When I login as "chris.oconnel" I see the record because he's part of Ed Group but can't see the quick task because he's not part of Ed Group 2 (the only group with rights to complete the QT)

quick_tasks_process_backed_records.swf

Children
No Data