I was wondering if it is possible to create a single records from two different

I was wondering if it is possible to create a single records from two different sources, for example one process and an entity. Say for example I have a process that creates performance assessments and I want a record that can display the active assessments and the completed assessments as simply assessments. Both would display the same information but one would be coming from an active process and the other from the data store that we are writing the completed assessments to? Is this even possible and if so can someone point me in the direction of how it would be done?

OriginalPostID-139843

OriginalPostID-139843

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I really appreciate the diagram, it helped some. The only issue that I still have is getting the information that I am pulling from a portal report formatted correctly, it is showing up in the record but it isn't formatted correctly, could you give me an example of the code that would be needed to get the formatting to work on the portal report. Also is it possible that I'm doing the wrong thing her by using a!queryProcessAnalytics?
  • I really appreciate the diagram, it helped some. The only issue that I still have is getting the information that I am pulling from a portal report formatted correctly, it is showing up in the record but it isn't formatted correctly, could you give me an example of the code that would be needed to get the formatting to work on the portal report. Also is it possible that I'm doing the wrong thing her by using a!queryProcessAnalytics?
Children
No Data