When I click "User" in "Record Types" tab the path Syst

When I click "User" in "Record Types" tab
the path System-->Data Management -->Record Types Tab-->User

I got this error

Error Evaluating UI Expression

Expression evaluation error at function a!util_sasaUiSource: Error evaluating function fn!recordtyperelatedactionssourceread_appian_internal : null

OriginalPostID-139995

OriginalPostID-139995

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You should have deleted the related action first then deleted the model. This error won't occur if you're running Appian 7.8 though.

To fix it, re-import the deleted model if you have an application with the model, otherwise if you know its UUID you can find the XML for it to be imported from the Process Modeler directly under <APPIAN_HOME>\\_admin\\models. Search for a folder named after this UUID then find the XML of the latest version there.
  • You should have deleted the related action first then deleted the model. This error won't occur if you're running Appian 7.8 though.

To fix it, re-import the deleted model if you have an application with the model, otherwise if you know its UUID you can find the XML for it to be imported from the Process Modeler directly under <APPIAN_HOME>\\_admin\\models. Search for a folder named after this UUID then find the XML of the latest version there.
Children
No Data