Allow users to add/remove documents after process is completed

How can I let users add/remove documents after process is completed? Currently, I have a quick task that allows the user to add/remove documents which shows up as related action on my record. But when the process is completed, the related action goes away. How can I give the users the ability to add/remove documents after the process is completed?

OriginalPostID-140157

OriginalPostID-140157

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Can you please explain how can I work with option 1 of adding new process? First, how to retrieve the upload documents for that process? Second, how can I now update the process model (original or parent process) with new upload documents? In other words, if I want user to allow to add/remove documents, how can I save the values of new documents to the original process?
  • Can you please explain how can I work with option 1 of adding new process? First, how to retrieve the upload documents for that process? Second, how can I now update the process model (original or parent process) with new upload documents? In other words, if I want user to allow to add/remove documents, how can I save the values of new documents to the original process?
Children
No Data