Allow users to add/remove documents after process is completed

How can I let users add/remove documents after process is completed? Currently, I have a quick task that allows the user to add/remove documents which shows up as related action on my record. But when the process is completed, the related action goes away. How can I give the users the ability to add/remove documents after the process is completed?

OriginalPostID-140157

OriginalPostID-140157

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You can make a task as a quick task which allows user to add or remove documents, to add the document simply use upload field and to remove it just display the document names in selectable paging grid and you can delete them by document ID, checkout getdocumentsfromfolder function in expression editor and delete document smart service, but for this approach you need to make sure that the process dosen't have any terminating nodes because as soon as process needs terminating node all the active tasks including your quick task will be terminated. I hope this helps.
  • You can make a task as a quick task which allows user to add or remove documents, to add the document simply use upload field and to remove it just display the document names in selectable paging grid and you can delete them by document ID, checkout getdocumentsfromfolder function in expression editor and delete document smart service, but for this approach you need to make sure that the process dosen't have any terminating nodes because as soon as process needs terminating node all the active tasks including your quick task will be terminated. I hope this helps.
Children
No Data